Transfer News!!!

Hey Y'all,
It has been so great to serve another week in the ABM.
The last few days have been fairly eventful for me with many changes ahead.  It was great to be able to Skype home to my family yesterday as well and see how much everything has truly changed over the last 6 months.  The mission also received our transfer news Saturday night and I am saddened yet ambitious about my instructions.  I will be leaving Greenville on Wednesday and going to the furthest area away from my current: Monte Sano.  I will be in the Huntsville Zone and will be working with Elder Dawson as my companion.  I've heard so many great things about the area already and can't wait to have meal appointments again too! The terrain is quite different too and apparently there are even some mountains....Nothing like the Rocky Mountains but surely better than nothing.
Other than that, not too much else has been happening.  We received some news from our Mission President this past week about the family we have been teaching, The Barrets, and we have to postpone their baptismal date for legal reasons.  The family is still making great progress regardless and are slowly limiting the amount of cigarettes they smoke each day too.  I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to this family or anyone in my area but I look forward steadfastly to all that the Lord has planned for me in my new area.  I can't wait to share the Gospel with all of them.
Sorry for the short letter but I love you all and greatly appreciate the continuous support I receive from all of you back at home.
Have a blessed week!
Elder Foster




Among our many travels this week we managed to stumble upon a Confederate Memorial and Graveyard and also an abandoned amusement park too.   

Comments