Transfers.....again

Hey Y'all

So I don't have too much time but I thought I would give you a quick update with all that is going on.

We just started another transfer last week and that of course includes transfer news.  So I was reluctant to stay here in Alabaster for another transfer.  Elder Corbett sadly left after being here only for three months but he only went down the road to Tuscaloosa which is a great area.  I got my new companion on Wednesday and his name is Elder Sobrio.  He is from a tiny town in Utah called Sigurd; it is basically right in the middle of Utah, about two hours north of St. George and two hours south of Provo.

With that said, I was a little disappointed to stay here again because I was sure that I was going to be leaving but now that I think back on all that we have going on, I'm so glad to stay here another six weeks.  We have some really great investigators right now and I really believe that we will get a baptism this transfer.

This is also going to be a monumental week for the ABM.  We will officially be receiving our smartphones this week during our district meetings.  I'm so excited to begin using this tool to aid in the Lord's work.  We will have a Zone Conference next week where we get to receive the remainder of our training and then we will have full use of our phones and social media.  It is going to be awesome! All of the missionaries here are anxious to get their hands back on a smartphone.

Well that is about all I got...Haha!

Have a blessed week!

Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ



Comments