Tuscaloosa Still but Transfers Again

Hey Y'all,

Well another few weeks has FLOWN by here in Tuscaloosa and a new transfer is again underway.

Elder Johnson has finally left Tuscaloosa so I got a new companion this week, Elder Murphy.  He is pretty new to the mission field and is greatly blessed to be serving here in the YSA Branch.

Well to sum up these past few weeks, I can only think about the excessive amount of moisture that we've experienced here.  All last week, it rained non-stop, the temperature continues to rise, and the accompanying humidity also increases.  I recall people telling me that the humidity would feel like living inside a steamer and I thought they were kidding....boy did I underestimate them!!!

Well instead of just writing out a bunch of crap I'll just cut it off here.  I really don't have much to say right now.  Haha!

I love serving in this branch and love being able to serve among the "Rising Generation." We got to watch the Broadcast with President and Sister Nelson last night and my testimony of the young people of the church was strengthened.  We are a force that when put into action in the work of the Lord, will be unstoppable by the greatest of forces.  If any of you have not had the chance to view the broadcast, please do so and I would invite you to follow the Prophet's counsel.  He is the voice of the Lord here upon the Earth and abiding by his remarks will bring us joy and closer to our Father in Heaven.

Oh and also, I broke my toe this week while playing sports so that has been fun too!  I'll include a picture so here is your fair warning if you have a queasy stomach :)

Have a blessed week!

Elder Foster
Steadfast in Christ!


This is a sneak preview of the food in the Celestial Kingdom



Comments