Week 29

Hey everyone,
I hope y'all had a fun and safe Memorial Day Weekend!
So there was a good deal of things that happened last week with the biggest being our baptism which was cancelled.  Following our p-day last Monday, we had a dinner appointment and then my companion and I decided to stop by Mackenzie and Quinlan's, the 2 kids who were supposed to be baptized, to follow up on some details and make final preparations for their service.  When we showed up, they told us that they couldn't talk long because they were packing their bags to head out of town for the week for a family emergency.  They asked us if we could push everything back 1 week and we were quite alright with that.  So this weekend we will for sure have the baptism for Mackenzie and Quinlan on Saturday.
In addition to a baptism, we are privileged to have another Zone Conference on Thursday and for once so far in my mission, I don't have to drive a few hours to get anywhere.  I've heard a lot of great things about the trainings to come, especially since our Mission President just met with a member of The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and have also been told by our ward members that the food will be unforgettable.
Also, I'm still not too sure why, but for p-day today, we again hiked the Walls of Jericho and the trail was nothing but mud.  My almost white shoes, are now 50 shades of brown.  I'll be sure to post some more pictures of The Walls again too.
Anyways, I've got to get going because time is running short but I hope each of you will have an awesome week.  I love you all and appreciate the constant support and endless prayers!
Elder Foster

 

Comments