It's about time I posted something!

Hey Y'all,
Sorry it has been so long since I have shared anything.  The past few weeks haven't had too much going on and not a whole lot has changed.  However, I'm still in my same area and my companion and I are staying together again for another transfer.
So around here, it has been raining incessantly and without surprise, continually heating up.  I've never experienced a heat this hot and disgusting in my life until now.  It is almost like, getting into a hot shower and sitting in all of the steam with your clothes on.  I don't think I will ever get used to it.
One thing that has been really great lately, is some exciting news about one of our investigators.  We had an investigator named Jedon who is in a part-member family.  There was quite a while where we could not make any contact with him and he was considered to be dropped because we couldn't do anything with him.  Recently, we stopped by his home and were blessed to find out that him and his family were home and they allowed us in.  Jedon informed us very clearly that he hasn't forgot about what we are here for and that he still wants to be baptized.  We are working with him now to set a new baptismal date and help him progress once again to the waters of Baptism.
Anyways, since I've sucked at posting on here, I'll share a few pictures instead.
I hope you all are enjoying your summer back at home and I want you all to know how much I appreciate your support and prayers.  This truly is the Lord's work and I love serving here in Alabama.
 

 



Comments