"The Field is White Already to Harvest"

Hey Y'all,

It is an extraordinary time to be serving the Lord.  The weather is perfect, families are home, and people are being prepared!

It is literally harvest season down here in Alabama and I'm just eating it up.  Over this past week, the only thing I have seen other than houses is combines and cotton pickers and it such an exhilarating site to see.  Not only are the crops being harvested, us here in Monte Sano are now teaching many of Heavenly Father's children who are prepared to hear the gospel. 

I have recently focused my studies on finding and I have been repeatedly pondering this scripture: 

Therefore, ye that embark in the service of God, see that  ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day.

Therefore, if ye have desires to serve God ye are called to the work;   
For behold the field is white already to harvest;      
As I've studied these scriptures, I have been comforted with the knowledge that no matter how many doors get slammed in our faces, or investigators that receive anti-material, I know that now was not their time.  Our Father in Heaven has promised us that there are people out there that are prepared to receive the fullness of the gospel, we just have to find them.  I know that amidst struggles and difficulties that come from this work, we are one step closer to finding another one of Heavenly Father's prepared children.  
I love you all and hope you have a safe and blessed week!
Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ!                                                          





Comments