Happy New Year!!

Hey Y'all,

It has been a good minute since I have been on but I want you to know that all is great, I love my mission, and a lot is happening!!

 Well, another year is in the books and I look back in awe when I realize that all of my 2017 has been spent out here in Alabama sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I can not believe how fast the time has blown by and all of the memories that I have made, I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Now, even weirder to think about, I will return home this year and conclude my service as a missionary.  But in the meantime, there is plenty of work to do between now and then.

In just a few weeks, we have been informed that two General Authorities, one of which includes Elder Neil L. Anderson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and an Area Seventy will visit us.  We will be having a mission-wide conference while they are all here and I can't wait to hear what inspired messages they share with us to help strengthen this part of the Lord's Vineyard.

Oh, and I have a new companion already! His name is Elder Corbett, from Rock Springs, Wyoming.  He has been out just a little less than me and we have been doing really great together here in Alabaster.

Well, since I have missed all of the holidays I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving, merry Christmas, and a safe and happy New Year! I guess as one of my New Year Resolutions I'll work on being more diligent in updating my blog each week!!

I  love you all and want you to know how great it is to hear from y'all and to know that all is going well!

Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ!






Comments