Week 66

Hey Y'all,

Well these past few weeks have been so crazy and eventful that I don't even know where to begin!

So the biggest news of lately is that our mission will be getting smartphones by the beginning of next month.  Everyone will have a Samsung Galaxy phone of their choice and we each get our own individual phone. The Church has created a ton of helpful apps and tools for our phones that are sure to aid in making missionary work more effective.  We will also become a Facebook mission when we launch our phones which is going to be really exciting, so I get to be active again on Social Media.

We also had a Zone Conference last week where we spent a total of 4 hours watching clips and trainings on how to use our new technology.  Unfortunately, this was only one of three zone conferences dedicated to training for our new smartphones.

This week we were able to exchange with our Zone Leaders back in Northport, the area where I was trained over a year ago. It was so great to be able to serve in one of my previous areas again and to be working with some great missionaries! I really enjoyed it!

Tornado season is also now fully upon us.  These past few days have been nothing other than severe thunder storms and incessant rain storms all day long.  I've never seen so much water fall out of the sky at one time.  It only takes about two seconds in the rain to become completely soaked from head to toe.  I guess I have to just learns to like the rain.

Well my time is being cut short because we have an appointment to get to but I love you all and appreciate everything you do for my family and I!

Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ!


 


Comments