Week 68

Hey Y'all,

I just want all of you to know that I absolutely love being here in the South and sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I would never trade the experiences that I am having right now!

So I'm pretty sure that spring has totally passed and that we are now in Summer.  The past few weeks have included summer rain storms, temperatures reaching the 90's, and endless sunshine!   I've already gotten plenty of sunburns and it technically isn't even summer yet.

Just in this past week, we have had so many great things happen especially with the people we have been teaching.  Right now, we are currently teaching a lady named Porsha who we found my first day in Alabaster.  After battling conflicting schedules, we were finally able to teach her again and even greater, found out that she still wants to get Baptized.  She is currently on date for the 17th of March and I can't wait for her to receive those sacred ordinances.
We also got a call last Sunday from a member living in Georgia;  her daughter is newly married and her husband finally agreed to take the missionary discussions.  His name is Jason and he truly is a blessing for my companion and I.  He is honestly a little difficult to teach because he has a lot of questions but he is so open minded to everything and I know that he will soon gain a testimony of the restored gospel.  He has truly helped strengthen my testimony that families are forever and that the purest joy we can experience in this life comes from sharing that families can be together forever through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I love my calling!!

This transfer is also coming to a quick close; from my interviews last week with President Sainsbury, it can be concluded that I will transfer out of Alabaster to a new area next week.  To be honest, I still have no idea what to expect of transfer news because they always seem to be unpredictable but I can honestly say that I love Alabaster.  I have grown so much from the experiences I've had here but I'm anxious to see what else the Lord has in store for me.  I guess you'll just have to stay tuned next week to find out what happens...

I love you all and hope each of you have a blessed week!

Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ!






Comments