Time is Flying!!

Hey Y'all,

So to spare the details I will just confess and say that I suck when it comes to keeping everyone updated on what's happening.  So here is the quick rundown:

Since I posted last, I got a new companion, Elder Murphy, who now is being transferred out because we are having transfers again this week.  I will get my new companion tomorrow and I'm excited to see who the Lord will have me serve with.

We have been seeing many ups and downs with the various people whom we have been teaching.  We are losing many people to different reasons but each time we lose an investigator, the Lord is merciful to us enough to place another person in our path's who He is preparing to hear our message.  The YSA is by far a challenging area to work in but with hard work comes many great rewards.  I love it here and I love the members of the Branch.  Seeing young people who are making the choice to allow the Gospel of Jesus Christ into their lives according to their own free will is inspiring.  We are truly the "Rising Generation!"

Finally, I've been out for a little over 20 months now but regardless, there is still so much work to be done.  Although it is fun and exciting to anticipate the events that will come when I return home, it brings me even greater joy to share our unique message about the Restoration of Christ's Gospel and allow others to reap its bountiful blessings.  I love Alabama and it will be a mournful day when I leave behind this place that has become a great part of who I am today.

I love each of you and pray that you will continue to receive the blessings our Father in Heaven has in store for you.

Have a blessed week!

Elder Seth Foster
Steadfast in Christ!




Comments